Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013

Christmas and stuff x3

Hey guys ^.^

did you have nice holidays? x3
mine started pretty stressful, because I did not have a single present when my holidays started and had to do this all in just a few days ^.^''
but it was manageable x3


do you know this book?


I think it's only published in german, but it was my favourite book 
when I was a child and it still is ^.^
it is about a young dog's first christmas and it's written so cute and funny,
I can really just recommend it to you ^.^

a few days before christmas I also managed to bake some cookies ^.^
 

 I also got some really cool things for christmas *-*
for example this one:


a shark earpircing *-*
it's so cute, it looks it bites my earlope ^.^

some days before christmas we also had a small 'bubble tea meet up'
at our local BoboQ-store x3


and all my friends played pokemon x or y all the time..
I want to play pokemon, too q.q
and for christmas I got some money from my family so I can finally afford
a nintendo 3 ds *-*
I want to play pokemon so badly >.<

~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~

I also got a cool new thing from my boyfriend,
not for christmas, but some weeks before ^.^
I always get very cold hands when I'm doing stuff at my pc,
so he got me this hand-warming usb-fish x3


you just plug it in the usb-port of your pc,
place the pc-mouse and your hand in it and soon
it's getting comfortably warm ^.^

~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~

 I'm really sucking at connenctions (as you might have noticed..),
so here is just the next topic x'D

as a vegetarian I don't want to eat gelatine, 
but I totally love marshmallows ♥
and I finally found some without gelatine *-*
they are expensive as f***, but worth it ^.^



the sweets in the picture are all vegan
and totally delicious ^.^

~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~

and finally I still have some 'outfit'-pictures for those who are interested
 first, two every day ones:



 

and another one from the animexx-meeting this month:



I hope you like them ^.^
and that's it for today
I hope you enjoy the last days of the year
and would be happy to see you here next year again (^.^)v


 

1 Kommentar: