Samstag, 5. März 2016

Cooking Japanese: Matcha Muffins

Hey guys (^-^)v

Recently we had a week off so I found some time to bake something ^-^ It's been so long since I had time for this and I really wanted to try making Matcha Muffins. I told my father about this before, so he was so kind as to give me matcha as a birthday present!

I used a recipe from the German cooking blog 'Nekobento'.
Unfortunately, it hasn't been updated for some years now, but I still like to visit their website to find some yummy stuff. And most recipes are really easy so even no cooking talents like me can do it xD
Nekobento's recipe is for only six muffins, but since I have a baking mould for 12, I just doubled the amount of everything.

Here is what you need:

240g flour
150g cream cheese
150g sugar
100g butter
100ml milk (I used oat milk)
2 eggs
20g matcha
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder

 
weighting sugar
First, you need butter, sugar, and the cream cheese.
Fill it into a bowl and mix it.
Mix the eggs with the milk and then put it into the bowl with the other stuff and mix it again.


(Left: sugar, butter, and cream cheese; right: ...mixed with eggs and milk)

Now take another bowl to mix the flour, baking powder, and matcha, sift it through a sieve into the bowl with the other ingredients and mix everything.


 When you're done, fill everything into the baking mold and bake for about 25 minutes.


If you want, you can sprinkle them with powder sugar when they've cooled down:


I hope you enjoy them! ♥
Thanks for reading and see you next time (^-^)v

5 Kommentare:

  1. Sweet! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
    patriciacori.blogspot.ch
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The muffins look amazing ! Your blog is so adorable :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey Ihr Lieben,
    schaut doch mal auf unserem neuen Blog vorbei.
    Wir würden uns über einen Besuch freuen :)
    www.ninicody.blogspot.de
    Instagram @nini_cody
    www.youtube.de/ninicody
    Liebe Grüße
    Nini & Cody

    AntwortenLöschen