Sonntag, 21. Juni 2015

J-Day 2015 ☆ [Düsseldorf]

Hey guys (^-^)v

as already announced in my previous entry,
this post will be about J-Day 2015 in Düsseldorf ! \(*-*)/
If you're also interested in last years J-Day, please have a look here (^-^)v 

Last year, we stayed in Düsseldorf from Friday to Sunday althought J-Day actually is on Saturday only. But with doing so, on Friday we had enough time to go shopping more peacefully and still could attend Saturday night's fireworks ♥
All the years before, when we just went to J-Day on Saturday, I had to get up at 4 a.m. and we could not even see the fireworks as our last train back home was at 7 p.m. That was horrible and so exhausting ヽ(_ _ヽ)

So we decided to stay in Düsseldorf again from Friday till Sunday.
Fortunately, this semestre I don't have school on Fridays, so we could move off quite early ^.^ Let's start on Thursday evening, when my mom and a friend of my boyfriend came to us to spend the night at our place so that we could go to Düsseldorf together ^.^
My mom also helped me colouring my hair pink again ♥


That was basically everything what was happening on Thursday as I had school until 5 p.m. and colouring my hair took about five hours (・・。)ゞ

The next day around 2 p.m. we finally arrived in Düsseldorf and went shopping right away xD Unfortunately, one of my favourite stores the japanese bakery 'My heart' was already nearly sold out.. they just had some 'anpan' (sweet buns filled with red bean paste) left of which I, of course, bought one ♥
 
In the two book stores I was looking for some japanese studying books but didn't really find what I was searching for, so I bought almost nothing on the first day..
But as my boyfriend and his friend stayed in another hotel than my mom and me (they couldn't decide in time if they wanted to join us..), he found some japanese restaurantes on the way I've never visited before.. and one of them sold RICE BURGERS ╰(✧∇✧╰)
 If you have already read this entry for example, you know how much I enjoyed the rice burgers at Mos Burger in Japan ♥♥♥ and now there was a store in Germany *Q*
You can get some rice burgers and more delicious food in the second restaurant of 'Takumi Ramen' which is called Takumi Tonkatsu & Gyoza



As usually in japanese restaurantes, there are very few vegetarian options available but the rice burger with vegetable tempura does neither contain meat nor fish. As the burger was only declared as meat-free and many Japanese don't really understand that vegetarian means you also don't eat fish, I asked the waitress if it contained fish. She didn't understand what I wanted when I asked in German, so I tried in Japanese.. and she understood and seemed so happy that I could speak a bit Japanese and also immediately assured me that there was no fish in this burger.
So if you're vegetarian, too: feel free to eat it ^.^
It was super-delicious *Q*

The next day, the actual J-Day, started with getting food 
at the Japanese bakery 'My heart' again ♥
Our hotel was just on the other side of the street, it took not even half a minute til there ^.^

delicious breakfast *Q*
No, I didn't eat all of this for breakfast xD
but also took some of them home with me ^.^

After breakfast, I dressed up and mom and I made our way
to meet my boyfriend and his friend.




First we bought some food and drinks in the japanese supermarkets near our hotel  and then we walked down to the Rhine where the actual festival is held. Like nearly every year at Japanday, we weren't lucky with the weather.. Most years it is cold and rains a lot, like this year, too (last year was really an exception x'D) But still it was very crowded..

look at all the dark clouds in the background o.o
one of the rare sunny moments x3
My mom doesn't like to have photos taken of her as she has the rare ability to always have a very strange facial expression.. but I needed to take a photo of her with her cool hide's parker I bought her in Japan x3

she didn't even notice I was taking a picture x3
The both photos above are taken at a small park near the Rhine were many cosplayers meet every year. We have benn waiting there for some of my classmates I wanted to meet but unfortunately they were more than an hours late and we had to wait quite long..
But at least I found some Taiyaki in one of the supermarkets before ^.^

they were sold at 'hanaro' for just 1€ *-*
When my classmates finally arrived, it started to rain heavily.
Many people left the park because it was really very very much water that came down o.o And after the rain it also got colder. As we all felt cold now, we decided to go back to the city and have some food to get warm again.. After the meal, we went back to the hotel to relax a bit until the fireworks started.

We were quite late at the fireworks because we had met some friends on the way, so I couldn't see that much and there are many people's heads in my pictures q.q


a heart ^.^
a shamrock ^.^
 The Japanese fireworks are so so beautiful *-*
My my phone camera is not fast enough to capture the best moments of it.. Maybe I should buy a better camera for next year x3 Howevery, as it was terribly crowded we needed nearly an hour to get back to our hotels o.o And after having a matcha cornet for dinner, I fell asleep right away.



Before we went back home the next day, I made some photos of what I bought the day before. But most of my purchase is food.. x'D

Koala no March cookies and mini dorayaki
Onigiri with carrots steamed in soy sauce
Matcha candy, panda cookies and strawberry pocky
more sweets ^-^ I haven't tried them all yet
new stationary goods (^-^)v

My boyfriend gave me these two cute Pokémon plushies, Dratini and Lapras, as a present ^-^ Aren't they adorable? ♥
Now I already have enough plushies to form a Pokémon team ! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

What about you? Have you been at Japanday, too? ^-^
So that's everything for today ♥
I hope I will find time to blog more the next month x3

Thank you for reading and see you next time (^-^)v

2 Kommentare:

  1. you looked awesome *-* I love your hair! Also I will try the burger, since I'm vegetarian too! THANKS <3

    AntwortenLöschen